Thursday, January 17, 2008

Please provide your brief, but concise remarks on this writing about free karma sutra. Of course, it would be preferable for these remarks to be enhancing ones.

free karma sutra For Your Reading Pleasure
Why This? Why Now? Holistic Healing. Is This The Answer?


Why This? Why Now? Holistic Healing. Is This The Answer?

I have just created a new business as a designer of web pages and online marketing. My first customer was one of my best friends who approached me with her friends, saying "We need some business and some credibility. " They were all into various avenues of holistic healing. I believe in the validity and integrity of the three women, so I decided to create the site: http://www.spiritenergyhealers.com. I not only believe in the ladies, but I believe in the product. I have always felt there is more to religion than going to church and just loving others. I have been fascinated by the spiritual side of it all. I have always felt there is more than just medicine and physicians to healing. I have seen the power of prayer, the strength of the human touch and the human mind. I look back to ancient times and the wisdom and power of healing with herbs, words and the earth, and I see empowerment there. I want to know why. There is more to healing, more to religion, more to spiritual guidance. I think the time has come when this all needs to come forward, and people open their minds and start to accept. The body, mind, spirit, and soul connection makes so much sense to me. How can we separate them? I want to be a part of this movement.

As my friends and I came together and I looked at their business goals and ideas, I felt they were helping me as much as I was helping them. I needed to start somewhere with my small business, and I really knew little about websites. The conservative town of Grand Haven, Michigan was not totally ready for their approach to holistic healing through spiritual guidance, Reiki, Shamanism and Archetypes. We do have yoga, massage and hypnosis in this western part of Michigan, but as I traveled recently to the Western part of our nation, I saw much more than this. In every block in Bellingham, Washington, I witnessed rolfing, intuitive readings, career karma, and every kind of yoga and meditation opportunity imaginable. I even saw medical doctors affiliated with alternative healing. I was impressed.. Even on the Eastern side of Michigan, progression is taking place. As I searched on the web for sites like I wanted to produce, I saw that Michigan is full of offerings in the Detroit area and even in the city of Grand Rapids. Maybe there was hope for the ladies. Recently, a new office site opened near my home. The practitioners offered Reflexology, Water Therapy, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Hypnosis and much more. It closed due to a lack of interest. All of the interesting evening sessions are gone too, due to lack of interest. What does it take to open minds? What does it take to get away from the narrow religious ideas held dear by our ancestors?

I consider knowledge and exposure to be the answer, and as I write about Reiki, Shamanism, Alternative Healing and ideas, I know a supreme being is guiding me and guiding those willing to help others as they create new businesses.

Let's look at Reiki. My first exposure was an interesting and frightening experience. My friend's home was across from mine. A beautiful home, it had been repossessed by the bank as the mom and daughters left one day leaving furniture and food on the table. Just left... Previously, I had witnessed police officers at the home taking away the stepfather of the children. He had sexually molested both of the daughters, and it soon was common knowledge in our small town. The home was on the market for an inexpensive price, and my friend purchased it. The home felt wrong. Something was just lacking in it, and we both knew it. We knew somewhat of what had happened, and the energy of it remained there. An inexplicable eeriness was present. I was informed that someone could help us. I had a do it yourself Feng Shui kit, but I needed more! The helper turned out to be a prominent women from the area; Lisa Lee. Lisa had been a parent at the school where I taught and on the school board. What? She did Reiki? What was this Reiki, and who really was this woman? I contacted her with my strange request: " My friend's home has bad energy and needs blessing. Help us please." She arrived that evening, coughing and choking as she entered. Yes, there was negative energy left behind. It had nowhere to go. She went outside, "grounded herself" and came in again. She calmly explained the procedure, and we were enthralled and maybe somewhat frightened. We were both open to whatever was going to take place. She talked about energy having nowhere to go, and we are all made up of energy. Even when not present, a person's energy can be left behind, and in this case, the energy from the pain and suffering of abuse lingered. This made sense to us, and what did we have to lose? Burning sage, rose water and prayers and blessings were ready for us to begin. As in the movie, "The Green Mile," the Reiki Master took in the bad energy and coughed, choked and cried as she did. In some areas of the home, we were asked to stay away as she felt the worst energy was there. She urged us to pray and not take in any of the energy ourselves. What an experience. She blessed each room with her prayers and ours, then we went outside and blessed the perimeter of the home. She left us with peace and a new feeling in the home. She went to Lake Michigan nearby and immersed herself with water to release the negativity. Strangely enough, I believed in this and was no longer fearful. Many friends thought we "had gone off the deep end."

A few years later, my dear friend, Margret Bazany, continued to suffer from lifelong migraines with little relief from medication. She was led to Reiki and to the same Reiki Master who had helped us; Lisa Lee. I was amazed to watch her health change and to see her interest in becoming a Reiki Master/Teacher grow. She studied and worked on Reiki, then wandered to Colorado seeking workshops in Shamanism, a form of ancient Native American healing. As she progressed in this, new avenues opened to her, and she realized she had a gift in healing and guidance. She became a Shamanic practitioner and then found studies in Archetypes, a way of finding your pathways in life.She opened her own practice, and I listened and watched and shared her so very interesting experiences.

A few days before my daughter's wedding, we had a fun session at my home which turned quite serious. My son who lives in the Pacific Northwest was home for the wedding, and he, Margret, my daughter and I gathered at my home, contemplating the wedding nervously. Margret felt a Reiki session for each would help. Reiki is a procedure which is like a fully clothed massage where the hands hover over the body, shifting energy around and eliminating negative energy.
So peaceful, so calming. My son and I were totally relaxed after our mini sessions. Then Margret focused on my daughter, the bride. She has suffered from Irritable Bowel Syndrome for years, and as tension increased, the intestinal spasms increased, and Katy was in fear there would be ill effects on her wedding day. Margret focused her energies on Katy's lower abdomen. She coughed, choked and cried as she took in the negative in this body area. We were of course skeptical, but each of us had hope and faith in Margret. Besides, this was just a "fun session." Whether it was actual healing or mind over matter ( and who is to say that is negative?!), Katy's IBS improved, and not only was she healthy and serene on her wedding day, but she has had few attacks since!

I was having fun with all of this Reiki business and loved hearing about any form of alternative healing. I guess it takes a believer in a product in order to promote that product.
As I considered my new advocation of website design, Margret introduced me to others who had become her new "spiritual friends." I listened and learned about womens' guidance groups and finding animal totems and guides. I watched women who had found peace and solace in yoga, meditation and studying about alternative healing. I marveled at how they felt different and shunned at times in a small community and how they wanted to find their avenue to help others grow and expand and think and be at peace in a hectic society. Margret's friends became my friends; Lydia, a former minister at a nearby church who now offered alternative worship, weddings and baptisms and helped women find their true being through "soul groups, weekend retreats and wilderness journeys. Then there was Cecelia, who working through the medical field, saw there was more than just medicine needed to make a person whole. She had also become a Reiki Master/Teacher and was specializing in Children's Reiki and Animal Reiki.

My first website began, and as I worked, I studied and saw the whole world of holistic healing through exploring other sites. I began searching for links to other sites and organizations and publications to which my group could become a part. I was enjoying learning about web design and people design. I have become a true believer in the product I am promoting for friends.

I definitely think that if we are to find true peace, harmony and health within ourselves, we need to become whole. Our energy needs to be true energy, the impure toxics need to be cleansed and we need to take time to stop and let our energies flow free within us. We need to look farther than taking anti-depressants, fat-burners, diet pills and hundreds of other medications. It is time to open minds and openly look at what else life has to offer. Out there? Yes! But the time is now to heal, grow and be a part of our earth and life itself. I hope to promote this through my work and my helping others in their work.

Check out a sample of holistic healing at http://www.spiritenergyhealers.com for Reiki, Children's Reiki, Shamanism, Archetypes, Spiritual Guidance and Direction, and womens' wilderness retreats. See Margret Bazany, Lydia Meyer and Cecelia Perkins, highly educated and professional women offering information and guidance for you.

Copyright by Diane Willbrandt, Dyni K Enterprises, 2007.

Diane Willbrandt has recently retired from teaching elementary school for over thirty years. She has started a company of her own doing web design and webmarketing.



free karma sutra and More
Natural Healing Recipes.


Help Eliminate Nagging Health Symptoms With These Secret Natural Healing Recipes Uncovered By A Burned Out Factory Engineer!
Natural Healing Recipes.

Natural Healing Recipes.


Help Eliminate Nagging Health Symptoms With These Secret Natural Healing Recipes Uncovered By A Burned Out Factory Engineer!
Natural Healing Recipes.

free karma sutra Products we recommend
Cockroach vegetable glycerin soap



Cockroach vegetable glycerin soap
This cockroach is extremely realistic.



Appetite Control Aromatherapy Scent Inhaler



Appetite Control Aromatherapy Scent Inhaler
These pocket-sized essential oil containers that help to address our unhealthy habits and daily concerns. They work by coordinating positive affirmations with a scientific blend of natural plant extracts



Stay Alert Aromatherapy Scent Inhaler



Stay Alert Aromatherapy Scent Inhaler
These pocket-sized essential oil containers that help to address our unhealthy habits and daily concerns. They work by coordinating positive affirmations with a scientific blend of natural plant extracts



Harmony Medicine Stones w/pouch



Harmony Medicine Stones w/pouch
Harmony(Joy) Stones: Lepidolite, Clear Quartz, Rose Quartz and Clear Quartz Crystal Planetary Influence: Venus and Pluto Chakras: 4th and 7th Joy, light, love and compassion is the message when Lepidolite and Rose Quartz join together. They usher a time for balance, harmony and stability. Clear quartz activates the positive energies while dispelling negativity. These pouches contain the stones and crystals that you will find in our Transformational, Astrological, and Vision Hawk series items. They make a great gift for someone that would like the properties and powers of the stones without wearing jewelry. Great for pocket or purse. Black Organy pouch and information detail card included



Vision Hawk Medicine Stones w/pouch



Vision Hawk Medicine Stones w/pouch
Vision Hawk Show me the power of visonteach me to see ahead.Let me fly upon your wingsand view the world from afar.So that I may learn to detach myself.and still remain wholein all that lies ahead. Obsidian - Detachment with wisdom and love. Grounds physical energy into the physical plane Turquoise - Communication Moonstone - Aligns emotions with Higher self Onyx - Higher Inspiration These pouches contain the stones and crystals that you will find in our Transformational, Astrological, and Vision Hawk series items. They make a great gift for someone that would like the properties and powers of the stones without wearing jewelry. Great for pocket or purse. Black Organy pouch and information detail card included



Goddess Medicine Stones w/pouch



Goddess Medicine Stones w/pouch
Goddess(Feminine Strength and Compassion) Stones: Lepidolite, Moonstone and Garnet Planetary Influence: Moon, Venus and Pluto Chakras: 1st, 3rd, 4th and 6th The Goddess energy has been through centuries the icon of feminine strength and compassion in all things. Garnet and Lepidolite join together to inspire and share compassion and love. Moonstone connects us to our highest consciousness with protection. These pouches contain the stones and crystals that you will find in our Transformational, Astrological, and Vision Hawk series items. They make a great gift for someone that would like the properties and powers of the stones without wearing jewelry. Great for pocket or purse. Black Organy pouch and information detail card included



Natural Baby Care



Natural Baby Care
Get your baby and yourself off to a great beginning - naturally. Herbalist Colleen K. Dodt offers her experienced advice on the safest and most gentle productsand practices for ensuring good health for your baby. She also goes into a discussion regarding enhancing the mother-child bond. Natural BabyCare includes easy-to-follow instructions on howto select or create pure and safe herbal creams, baths, shampoos, and oils that will promote the health and well-being of both mother and child. This book also includes a special section on self-care and pregnancy.                                         



Positive Energy Practices



Positive Energy Practices
How to Attract Uplifting People and Combat Energy Vampires.

Your personal energy is a precious commodity, and to live fully, you must vigilantly nurture and protect that energy. Now, with Positive Energy Practices, renowned psychiatrist and intuitive Judith Orloff teaches you a series of techniques, guided meditations, and tools to harness the power of positive energy and combat the influences that drain and deplete us. We cant stop the negative circumstances from happening in our lives, but we can learn ways to protect our energy so that we can stay centered in dealing with the stresses that arise, teaches Dr. Judith Orloff. On Positive Energy Practices, she offers many life-saving prescriptions for transforming fatigue, stress, and fear into vibrance, strength, and love.

2 CDs, 2.5 hours



Current free karma sutra News
Sexy stocking stuff - Edmonton Journal

Sat, 22 Dec 2007 14:02:27 GMT

Edmonton Journal

Sexy stocking stuff
Edmonton Journal, Canada - Dec 22, 2007
"Team America" (2004), by the creators of "South Park", portrays two marionettes getting it on in ways even the Kama Sutra never imagined. ...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Type or paste in the auto-responder form code.